Phone, Fax, E-Mail
216872 State Highway 50-A
P.O. Box 73
Freedom, Oklahoma USA 73842
Exactly Where Are We Located?
Located 6 miles south of Freedom, OK at the entrance to Alabaster Caverns State Park on State Highway 50A.
Tucked away in the red hills of Northwest OK, we are between Woodward, OK and Alva, OK. We are also just minutes from the Kansas Border, before entering the panhandle.
A short two and a half hour drive from Oklahoma City, 4 hours from Tulsa, 3 hours from Wichita, Kansas and 3 hours from Amarillo, TX.
We're open year round, so stop by and see us!
Driving From Will Rogers Airport (OKC)
- From Oklahoma City Airport – Meridian Blvd to I-40 WEST out of Oklahoma City towards Amarillo.
- Take the Geary-Watonga exit and follow through Geary into Watonga.
- At the first stoplight in Watonga, turn WEST towards Seiling.
- Drive through Seiling, NORTH-WEST towards Woodward.
- Approximately 20 miles outside of Seiling, you will see the exit for Mooreland, State Highway 50, exit and go NORTH 10 miles to the first stop sign.
- Go EAST through Mooreland, turning NORTH at the stoplight just past the school.
- Go NORTH out of Mooreland 18 miles on State Highway 50 towards Freedom and Alabaster Caverns State Park.
- You will see the Alabaster Caverns State Park Sign and the Cedar Canyon Lodge and Stables Cantina sign on the right.
- Turn RIGHT and we are located less than l/4 mile before you enter the Park.